All content posted on this site are subject to copyrights owned by New Beginnings Family Services. Any reproduction, retransmission, or republication of all or part of any document found on this site is prohibited, unless New Beginnings Family Services has granted prior written consent to reproduce, retransmit or republish the materials. All other rights reserved.
The names, trademarks, service marks and logos of New Beginnings Family Services appearing on this site may not be used in any advertising or publicity, or otherwise to indicate New Beginnings Family Services sponsorship of or affiliation with any product or service, without New Beginnings Family Services prior written permission. (Please use our contact us form to contact us)
This Website provides information and services in furtherance of our mission. We make no representations about the suitability or accuracy of the information on this site for any purpose.
INFORMATION THAT WE COLLECT:
From Website Visitors:
- We do not collect any personal information from users browsing our Website.
- We do collect the ip address from users who browse our website.
- We do collect usage information, such as the number of hits per page.
From Website Visitors who fill out forms:
- If while visiting our Website you request information from New Beginnings Family Services on our website, you will be asked to provide certain information.
- In all cases this information is submitted voluntarily by the website visitor.
- We generally ask, especially when requesting information on becoming a Foster Parent, that you provide us with your name, zip code, information on how to reach you (such as your e-mail address and/or telephone number), which of our offices is closest to you, and how you heard about us.
How we use this information:
Website Visitor lists that fill out forms:
- We do not sell visitor information. Your name and information will not be sold to a commercial organization.
- For those who opt to become Foster Parents through New Beginnings Family Services, some of the information we have collected on the website will be shared with outside agencies for the sole purposes of determining eligibility and for review by the State to be licensed as a Foster Parent/Home.
Aggregate use information and/or ip addresses:
- We use this information for internal and marketing purposes.
User provided information:
- We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us.
- We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
If you have any questions, please contact us directly. Contact information is listed on our website.